DROP IN THE OCEAN
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

topic, présentation

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

topic, présentation Empty
MessageSujet: topic, présentation   topic, présentation EmptyMar 12 Aoû - 23:49

› lydia & ted.
Take it back, I would take it back, For just another minute, Just another chance with you. Give it up, I would give everything up, Every last breath, Every first taste, for you. Just to make it alright. But its too late, to go back. I can see the darkness, through the cracks. Daylight fading, I curse the breaking, The day is gone.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: topic, présentation   topic, présentation EmptyMar 12 Aoû - 23:50

Its too late to go back, I let the darkness seep through the cracks. Love is bleeding, I curse my breathing. The day is gone.
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: topic, présentation   topic, présentation EmptyMer 13 Aoû - 0:03

flesh is always weak.

They say the spirit's willing, but the flesh is always weak. Well I found everything I needed right beneath my skin, oh.
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: topic, présentation   topic, présentation EmptyMer 13 Aoû - 0:13

siam & sam

OH LET'S GO BACK TO THE START

Nobody said it was easy, It's such a shame for us to part, Nobody said it was easy, No one ever said it would be this hard, Oh, take me back to the start. I was just guessing at numbers and figures, Pulling your puzzles apart, Questions of science, science and progress, Do not speak as loud as my  heart.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: topic, présentation   topic, présentation Empty

topic, présentation

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1